Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Cartoons?

So I've been working over the last few days on attempting to learn some cartoon styles. I started in an interesting way, taking images from Up and setting forth to see how well I could draw them. The first image didn't go so well and in return I started doing some character drawings of the characters, and I loved it. Today I went ahead and went to re-draw the scenes that I had attempted the first day and they went a lot better, but two or three days of drawing this wont make me an expert. So... I'm on to my next experiment.

I plan to post images as I go from both this previous attempt and my new attempt, when I get the chance and plan to update here with my work and progress. Any suggestions are always welcome, even if I can't promise to use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment