Sunday, March 3, 2013

My Box! Animatic and Layout



So as I was trying to get myself back into animation after the long Christmas retail season, I decided to go simple. I've got numerous amounts of animation ideas to execute right now, but sometimes you realize that you need to go back and start simple. Well that's what this is, simple but cute. The rig is fairly easy to use, and well made, based off the idea of a flour sack. A very basic type of animation that people will start working with to get the idea of weight and emotion conveyed though the body without having too much to operate.

Critiques are okay, but as a personal project they may not be taken. First time I'm uploading videos here, so I may end up playing around with options.

See you soon for a new update on this animation.

-Radanimation

No comments:

Post a Comment